Thank you for your interest in becoming one of our contributors!
Below, we provide insight into the quality we expect of our guest contributors. Read these style and submissions guidelines before beginning your blog or reaching out to us. If you have any questions that aren’t answered here, please feel free to contact us.
Before you apply, please take a moment to read the following:
- Do not submit multiple applications for the same site, doing so may move you backward in the queue.
- Send us a couple of writing samples along with the article you would like to post
- We require high quality and original content
- Make sure you review our contributor guidelines before submitting your guest post.
- We’re looking for insanely actionable and well-researched articles that sweat the details and are over 600 words in length
- Appropriate attribution of data and other third-party content referenced in the article.
- Avoid being self-promotional in the body of your article.
- Use graphics, illustrations, photos, or screenshots to help make the post more readable, enjoyable, and valuable.
- Must be willing to engage with the TechWyse community post-publishing. You are expected to reply to comments and questions from our readers.
- We do not prefer guest posts made for the purpose of link building alone. Please avoid using exact match anchor text in links.
Our blog posts tend to fall in just a few topical categories. These include:
- Inbound Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Link Building
- and other Seo related topics
Thanks again for your interest in contributing to organic-website.com.